*

website statistics

Monday, January 4, 2010

Scroll

Hi!

I'm working on an interesting question; A question that should be of interest to all of us. Where does our food, in this instance particularly our meat, come from? An investigative feature in the New York Times peaked my interest and a recent visit to the local Metro grocery store put my google-fingers in motion.

What I am finding is interesting.

Come back in a few days and maybe I'll have posted some questions. If you are looking for something interesting on food production, and you haven't read my take on pig farming and swine flu, check out my post.

Cheers,
Rockinon


p.s. My take on pig farms has been hit hundreds of times and continues to get a small, but constant, number of hits. These hits come from all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment